Our virtual programming will include:
- Chairman's Lecture by Robert Kirsner, M.D. ~ What’s New In Wound Healing For the Dermatologist
- Nancy B. Esterly Lecture by Erin Mathes, MD ~ Rash and Mucositis in the Pediatric Population: What’s in a Name?
- Faculty Lecture by Melanie Clark, M.D. ~ Updates in High-Risk Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Faculty Lecture by Leah Lalor, M.D. ~ Isotretinoin Use in 'Overweight' Adolescents
- Interesting Cases from MCW Dermatology presented by MCW residents
- Resident Breakout Panel: "How Do I Choose a Practice Type?"
- WDS Business Meeting
- Social Hour
Participate online live or watch the recording at your convenience. (CME & MOC credit are available for real-time participation only.)
Free registration for members and residents.
Guest MDs attend for $100, which includes a 1-year membership.
Full event details are available on our website.